Friday 9 August 2013

Om Nom!

Have you play Cut the Rope before? I love that game! Om Nom ( the main character) is super adorable and I just wanted to own one! So I made a Liu Lian Kia version of it quite some time ago (before the start of this blog) and I think I should blog about it!

Before I made it, I actually did a quick sketch of the design. Tee hee! See the photo below!

om nom plushie from cut the rope

You know, Om Nom loves dangling things and a butterfly couldn't escape his attention!

om nom plushie from cut the rope and a butterfly

Look at how much he loves the candy!

om nom plushie from cut the rope and candy
Isn't Om Nom just too adorable?? Aww!

om nom plushie from cut the rope green

Limited Edition selling at S$7.50 (U.P. S$8) for a special promotion period in August! Doll+Expression pack+Accessories pack at only $9.50 (U.P. S$10). If you would like to order one, please fill in the Order Form with the following information:

Size Code: BIG
Colour Code: C10 (green)
Pattern Code: OMNOM
Emoticon Code: HAPPY 


Happy shopping!



No comments:

Post a Comment